WELCOME TO MY BLOG


Assalamu Aleikum,my name is Chika! I am from Kyrgyzstan and I am 19. I came to Malaysia in January, 2012. I am studying in AIU and in August,2012 I successfully finished my IEP studies and now I am doing my Foundation Studies!

As a person, I know myself well but I couldn't describe myself fully, I think others see in me more than I do. As being said: "onlooker sees most of the game".

During my life I was interested in a lot of activities. I can say that I am various person. I like sport, travelling, music, humor and information technology as well. So, when I first time arrived to AIU, I decided to choose IT department, however for my last two semesters I did my two courses in this field, they are Introduction to Computer and Internet & Information Technology (IT) and I understood that Information Technology is not easy as it seems, it is not only computers, software, games and so on. I understood that IT subjects needs hard-working and desire. So, now I am not sure which department am I going to choose in my Degree Studies. The time will show us, Inshallah...

I am going to finish my Foundations Studies in this August, I already completed two semesters and this is the last one. For this trimester, I chose Information Literacy and I was enthusiastic to attend my classes, however at the beginning of this trimester we hadn't classes as a lecturer was not working here anymore. So, until week 5 or 6 we hadn't classes, later my beloved lecturers Ms Nur Khairunisha and Mr Azamuddin started to teach us. 

Overall, I enjoyed my classes and lectures. It was quite interesting that two different lecturers teaching us, however it was awesome. I got good knowledge in this field, about citations, information searching tools and so on. In my blog, I am gonna share with you with my experience, knowledge that I got in this trimester from this subject. Enjoy your reading.